Download my FREE Mobile App
FREE Mobile Search App
Guide To Buying a Home
- A discussion to analyze your specific needs and wishes. For example your home wish list, and the neighborhood of your dreams.
- Financial Pre-qualification or Pre-approval. ( the mortgage and loan process)
- Pricing: your home will be priced right and adjusted as needed.
- Marketing: Your home will get the exposure it deserves with our marketing system.
First Time Home Buyers Guide
- Saving for a down payment. ( The down payment required to buy a home will vary based on your loan program.)
- The majority of first time home buyers should expect to put down anywhere from 3% to 20% of the purchased price.
- Check your credit. ( By law, you can receive one free copy of your credit report per year.)
Military Home Buyers
- Are you eligible for a VA Mortgage loan?
- Veterans: You must fill out a VA form, certificate of eligibility request, and send it to your VA regional processing center.
- Current service members: If you are either on active duty or in the selected reserves, you need to submit a statement of a service letter from your command.